Aqua Literz is the industry standard for emergency preparedness. These 34 FL. OZ boxes contain more than 3 times the amount of 1 Aqua Blox.
It has a 5 year shelf life and is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
FOR - Hydration, cooking, and hygiene
- Work force, family, and personal preparation
- Disaster victims
- Federal, state, county, and municipal emergency response teams
- Shelters, schools, universities, hospitals, and assisted living facilities
- Police, sheriff, and highway patrol
- Fire departments
- Emergency medical services
- K-9 units and search / rescue dogs
Water Supply Requirements
- Store at least 1 gallon per person and pet per day
- Store at least a 3-day supply of water for each person
- Store and drink twice as much in warmer climates
- Do not ration water and risk dehydration
It’s a scientific fact, bottled water has a limited shelf-life and can be a breeding ground for water born bacteria when stored and exposed to light, heat and air. And, purified water is a universal solvent and has a tendency to break-down plastic containers and eventually leach an unsavory plastic taste into the water over time.
Our Packing Principle
Unlike bottled water, Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz 5-year shelf-life emergency drinking water products are packaged utilizing the aseptic packing principle. Aseptic packing insures the purified water, the package, and the packing equipment are commercially sterile and 100% bacteria free at the time of production.
Once Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz packages are assembled, the hermetically sealed seven layer packages preserve the purified drinking water by not allowing any light or air contact. And, a special interior layer does not allow water molecules to penetrate the package, thus eliminating “package migration” and an unsavory package taste over time.